Integrating useful APIs in your website helps you get valuable data, share it with your consumers and be informed with important events. It also improves user experience. In the new world, your APIs are your business. Exposing your systems and making them available in the most secure way is what you need. APIs allow you to do almost anything that you can imagine online. And, there are hundreds of them to choose from. Some are better than others, and some are definitely more useful.
- Facebook. Facebook APIs are great time savers. They allow you to sign in to many applications and websites using your Facebook ID. They also allow your app to read and write data to Facebook. Other offers lets you work with Credits, Ads, Chat and other legacy APIs that are no longer actively supported.
- Twitter. Following Facebook afterward, Twitter APIs and social media campaigns are also intertwined into its business model. They allow you to create applications that interact virtually with any Twitter feature.
- YouTube. YouTube has 2 APIs available – Player and Data. The former allows you to have an embedded player that you can customize within Flash or HTML. The latter lets your application perform operations available in YouTube, such as uploading videos.
- PayPal. Operating a worldwide online payment system, PayPal API allows you to easily and securely accept mobile and online payments. It enables your customers to make PayPal and credit card payments in just a few clicks.
- QuickBooks. QuickBooks API makes your customers’ lives easier. It helps connect and integrate QuickBooks data with other business applications easily and quickly.
- MailChimp. MailChimp allows you to send millions of emails every day without hassle. Easily sync your data, import content from various sources and keep track of your revenue in just a few clicks. It is the ideal API integration for data-driven emails, such as targeted e-commerce and personalized messages.
- FedEx. Take advantage of the peace of mind associated with successful transport. Use FedEx API shipping integration to locate the best rates, track shipments and estimate transit time. You can also save time by automating processes like exchanging information between sources.
Do you need integration with these applications? We’ve got your back. APIworx offers direct, cloud-based integration and API solutions for these applications tailored to your needs. We handle all the tasks involved in accepting and processing up to hundreds of thousands of API calls. We integrate tightly with your systems, so you can run APIs without servers. We also create REST APIs that you can use to call publicly available services through your system’s available API. To check out more of our integrations, click here.