(1) Field Mapping page will allow you to manage the sync of different data between Brightpearl and Shopify.
Step 1 – Go to Field Mapping page.
Step 2 (Product Unique Identity Mappings) – Select the fields of both platforms which hold a unique identifier for each product which is common across both the platforms, Shopify and Brightpearl.
Step 3 – Once the Product Unique Identity Mapping is done, you’ll need to review & adjust the Product field mapping as per your Product setup in both platforms.
Step 4(Product Data Mapping) – Select and map the status between Brightpearl and Shopify. You can select the status for archived and discontinued products if you want to sync it to Shopify.
Step 5 – Click on the Save button to save the mappings between Brightpearl and Shopify.
(2) Sync Frequency will allow you to select the frequency at which products needs to be synced on destination platform (Shopify).
(3) Flow Setting will allow you to select the specific Brightpearl categories, Brands and suppliers that you want to sync to Shopify. You can also select the product sync (create, update, or both) from here.
Step 1 – Select the Brightpearl Product Categories, Brands and Suppliers of the products that you want to sync from Brightpearl to Shopify. It allows you to sync specific products on the basis of the values you added to this filter.
Step 2 – Set product sync flow from Brightpearl to Shopify. It consists of four product sync flows, Off, Only Create, Only Update and Both Create & Update.
- Off – If you select this option products will NOT sync from Brightpearl to Shopify.
- Only Create – If you select this option products will get created from Brightpearl to Shopify.
- Only Update – If you select this option new products will not be created instead product details will get updated from Brightpearl to Shopify.
- Both Create & Update – If you select this option new products will get created as well as the details will also be updated from Brightpearl to Shopify.