To connect your portal with BigCommerce, it needs permission to connect with your BigCommerce platform.
Learn more about the complete list of steps required to connect with BigCommerce.
Follow the simple instructions below on connecting your personal portal to BigCommerce.
First, set up an API account in BigCommerce;
1. Login into BigCommerce.
2. In the left sidebar menu, navigate to the “Advance Setting” menu > API accounts.
Click Create API account.
4. Select Create V2/V3 API Token.
5. Select a suitable Name.
Fill the OAuth Scopes, by choosing, Product/Customer/Order as “Read-only“, then click Save.
7. The secret keys will be downloaded automatically as a text file.
Now, connect the portal with BigCommerce
1. Go to the portal.
2. In the left sidebar menu, navigate to the “Settings” menu > Accounts and click “Connect”.
4. Enter the following details, downloaded from BigCommerce platform;
-Store ID: API path includes the store ID i.e the “xxxxxxxx” value.
(API PATH: https://api.bigcommerce.com/stores/xxxxxxxx/v3/
-CLIENT ID: xxxxxxx
-CLIENT SECRET: xxxxxx
-ACCESS TOKEN: xxxxx
5. Then click Save & Connect.
You are now ready to move forward to the Configuration step.