By connecting Shopify Store with Inconnect, you’ll be able to synchronise your Customers, Orders, and Item information with Intacct.
Steps to take:
- 1. Please login to your Shopify Account as a Store Owner.
- 2. Under Shopify Admin, Go to Apps-
- 3. Click on Manage Private App-
- 4. Please Read & Check the Terms & Check Enable private App Development if it is not enabled
- 5. Select “Create a new private app”
- 6. Fill in all of the relevant information, such as the app name and the emergency developer email address i.e. – email@example.com.
Enable access to various APIs, such as Customer, products & Inventory, Orders, and so on, It is required for this project API call; otherwise, it will not allow to get/create products, orders details. Check below for more information.
When you’re done, Please click Save.
- 7. Then you will get API Details, Keys & Password
- 8. Go to Inconnect Portal > Settings > Accounts & add the Domain
(Ex. inconnect.myshopify.com) & Password.
And that’s it! Shopify gets linked up.