Configuration setup of SPS Commerce and Brightpearl on Apiworx ESB panel
To do the configuration/connection setup, you have to follow the below details –
Step1: Navigate to the “active integrations” tab and click on “view details” button
Step2: You can start the configuration setup of SPS Commerce and Brightpearl from here –
> In Platform Mapping you have to set a value in both the platforms.
1. Map Unique Product identifier – It will help to match the items in both the platforms, for example if you are sending purchase order from SPS “with unique product identifier as EAN”, it will get created as a sales order in Brightpearl “with unique product identifier as SKU”.
2. Manage sales order status mapping – Here you can map Purchase order status of SPS with Brightpearl sales order status, for example PO coming from SPS with status as “Original” get created as a sales order with status as “Invoice/New web order” in Brightpearl if it is mapped in the same way in our portal.
3. Choose default values – There are so many fields that do not match between SPS and Brightpearl and some fields are non-mandatory under Brightpearl but are mandatory under SPS. Therefore, you have to set default value between both the platforms here.
- You have to add your trading partner ID of SPS, for whom you are doing the setup.
- Brightpearl Default sales order lead – It will auto select the sales lead on Brightpearl .
- Brightpearl channel – When ever a sales order get created in Brightpearl, it will auto select a channel from Brightpearl and channel selection is mandatory because sales order cannot be created without it.
- Bright pearl default sales order tax code – When ever a sales order get created in Brightpearl, it will auto select tax code from Brightpearl and tax code is mandatory because sales order cannot be created without it.
- Brightpearl Sales Order Price List – When ever a sales order get created in Brightpearl, it will auto select price list from Brightpearl and price list is mandatory because sales order cannot be created without it.
- Brightpearl Sales Order shipping method – When ever a sales order get created in Brightpearl, it will auto select shipping method from Brightpearl and shipping method is mandatory because shipment cannot be made without it.
- Brightpearl sales order status – When ever a sales order get created in Brightpearl, it will auto select order status from Brightpearl and order status is mandatory because sales order cannot be created without it.
- Brightpearl order warehouse – When ever a sales order get created in Brightpearl, it will auto select warehouse with related product ordered, from Brightpearl and warehouse is mandatory to fetch details from which warehouse the product is taken.
- Brightpearl default email – When ever sales order get created in Brightpearl without an email address, Brightpearl will choose default email for sending acknowledgment.
(Note: once you are, click the save button.)
After completing the details, you can go to the “Flows” option.
Step3: Here, you can turn ON only those flows which you will require, as per your needs.
Once the flows are tuned ON, our system will start fetching the products details and sync will start working between the platforms, as per the date selected in the above connection setup.
Step4: To review the sync, you can move to Logs section –
Here you will get the option to check the logs as their type, log types include shipment, inventory, invoices, sales order and acknowledgment.
Also, we give you an option to re-sync the failed one, if it is not synced due to some error.
You just have to click on “Re-sync failed” button –
(Note: You are not allowed to change configuration setting once it is done, you can contact us in below email)
Having any questions? Contact us at email@example.com